Do you think of toku when you're at work ?

I sure do. I work at this cellphone place. Whenever I sell a phone on a two year contract, I picture myself sealing a royal undead. If I sell a phone on prepaid , I see myself sealing a catogory 2 - 10. If I'm not around and a customer decides to get a phone that has previously spoken with me, the other sales rep does the activation and puts it under my name. I see that as sealing my undead on a wild card, then handing it back over to me. I know, I'm obsessed. :biggrin:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lol I would call that obsessed.

I dont think about Toku at work.... I watch it at work. :biggrin: :169:
 
Last edited:
Forever Knight said:
lol I would call that obsessed.

I dont think about Toku at work.... I watch it. :biggrin: :169:

I think I love toku too much just to watch it haha. sigh, not looking good, I only sealed a category 5 so far. :frown: where're all the jack, queen ,kings when you need them. lol, I can add this to it. If a customer returns the phone withing 2 weeks. " REMOTO ".
 
I find myself humming the themes sometimes trying to sing ala Animetal to the shock/horror of onlookers and passerby.
 
Yup!! When I'm at College, looking at Toku sites on the internet, and a bunch of losers behind yelling "what the hell is this Japanese crap?", as well as critisizing me for looking at Power Rangers (when they listen to shitty music :P).
 
I'm a work right now. :P

And you know, thanks to I_Legend, I find that when I'm by myself I say, "I... ku...zo... HENSHIN!" a lot now. :shakefist
 
I get that too dude. They all listen to shitty hip-hop. Metal owns! :jam: Anyways, Toku is the only thing that keeps me sane at work. I either daydream or hum/sing theme tunes. Not loudly obviously. I'm telling a girl at work that I can't go to her party next Friday cos next Friday my mom and sisters are away and me and my dad are just boozing and he's gonna watch the Super Sentai Movie set with me. We're having mates round too. I'm bored of the set but probably won't be after a few beers. :169:
 
Black Ranger RX said:
Yup!! When I'm at College, looking at Toku sites on the internet, and a bunch of losers behind yelling "what the hell is this Japanese crap?", as well as critisizing me for looking at Power Rangers (when they listen to shitty music :P).


I personally call on my friends, Ninja Captor, to brutally beat up people like those.
 
I don't, but then my only job is teaching hip-hop one hour a week, so it's really hard to think of toku and teach steps at the same time.

Although I've caught myself trying once or twice.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top