Do you count the Battleceivers as henshin devices?

A lot of people will tell you that Battle Fever J morphs by putting a costume on. These people only watched clip-shows that take their clips from random Sentai episodes. They only morphed like that in the first-episode, and when the new Battle Cossack made his debut. They really morph by yelling "FEVER" and then they're in their costumes.

Do they have henshin devices? Well they have Battleceivers, which are something that they wear on their wrist like any other typical 80s/90s henshin devices. But are they their henshin devices? We don't see that they use them to transform. Well actually, the Battleceivers store their suits. It keeps them from them doing something along the lines like "IT'S MORPHING TIME! Can you wait evil monster, I have to go to my base and put on my Ranger costume." It was clear when Miss America had her place taken.

So I consider them henshin devices for that reason. They're like the Masking Brace from Maskman. But some people just don't count them as henshin devices. If you don't, I want to know why you wouldn't class them as such.
 
For what I've seen, the Masking Brace is strictly a communicator. The Battleceiver on the other hand, it almost sounds like there is some middle ground. I've only watched about 3 eps. of BFJ so far so for now I'm going by what you're saying, but honestly, in BFJ's case, I can't give a straight answer.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top