Do toku actors have a personal site/blog?

Just wondering whether any of them actually do such things. I only have link to Anna Nagata (Misaki from Kamen Rider Kabuto) cause I only watch that at the moment LOL;

http://ameblo.jp/anna-nagata/

I knew little of Japanese but hey, the pics are more than make up for it. :P

So, if you guys know sites/blogs for toku actors, do post em here cause it'll be interesting to see what they do outside of acting. ^^
 
That is too cool! Been looking for something to put on the front page, and this looks like a winner.

Welcome to the time, White Knight! :thumbs:
 
I have ones I'm specifically fond of. If you're looking for someone specific let me have the names and I'll find their blog or website, if they have one.

Example, I have the majority of PGSM actors/actresses blogs or websites. I've had past communication with Endo (who played Zoicite and a really nice fellow who is fluent in English). I think there might be a few people here, who are real life friends with certain actors, who would even have the links to certain actors blogs and maybe they'll post those links (like Mark's site maybe).
 
Thanx for the warm welcome, JC. ^^ Not sure what I can do around here but I'll try to make my posts count for something. :D

Mikazuki, I'm not looking at anyone in particular. Any actor you know will do. I just wanna have a look-see at their own personal page and what they actually do aside from kicking monster butt. Nothing wrong there, eh?
 
Tokuyama Hidenori (Yaguruma) has a site and a personal blog:

Site: http://www.jvc-entertainment.jp/talent/tokuyama_hidenori/

Blog: http://yaplog.jp/hide-tokuyama/

Most all the others have either a personal site or a listing on their talent agency's page, and those usually have a BBS or diary or some bloggy-type thing. ie:

Mizushima Hiro (Tendou)

http://www.ken-on.co.jp/hiro/index.html

Satou Yuki (Kagami)

http://www.topcoat.co.jp/en/tc/ (In English, scroll down)

Satonaka Yui (Hiyori)

http://satonaka-yui.jp/message/
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top