alright, i'm here to review the Dino Commander, AbareBlack's changer device.

first off, the design is great. the face plate looks alot like AbareBlack's Bakuryuu, Brachio. the changer as a whole is bigger than usual. a little longer but it's based on a brachio so it makes sense. it has the basic call/alarm button with a sound similar to that of the one on the Dino Brace.

one of the most noteable things about this changer is that it's a two piece changer. it comes with the Dino Harp which is a harmonica that's a big key that looks like Brachio. there havent been that many changers with keys. only other one that comes to mind is CarRangers' Accellchanger. the Dino Harp is fairly big, about the size of an actual harmonica. it has chrome on one of the sides on the outside. flip a switch on the side and the key flips out like a switchblade. the key part is solid metal. the Dino Harp does live up to it's name somewhat. there's a small notch on the side of the DH that you can blow into and it makes a sound. unfortunately it's just sounds like a noisemaker you'd have at a birthday party. but it's a cool feature none the less and probably drove many a Japanese parents crazy. the key fits into a slot on the end of the Dino Commander. stick the key in and turn it and it makes AbareBlack's henshin sound.

but, the coolest part of the key feature on this changer is that since the Aba changers all had interchangeable faceplates, this one takes it to the next level. when you put on a face plate of one of the additional Bakuryuu companions (such as Pakikero Knuckles, Dimenokodon, Stegosraidon, Parasarokkiru and Ankylobeirusu) and turn the key, the changer actually calls out for the Bakuryuu, just like it does in the show. turn the key and Brachio calls out "Ideyo! Bakuryuu ________!" and says the name of whichever plate you have on it. but it only works for the additional companions, not on any of the main companions. if you put on one of the main companions plate or have no plate at all it just makes a "ka-chink" sound. only downside of this feature is that the DC dosent come with the other faceplates. you have to buy them with the Bakuryuu toys (each sold seperately).

overall, this is one badass changer. a cool henshin device with an almost show accurate key that looks beautiful. not to mention the very cool special feature. and AbareBlack is one of the coolest Sentai characters (imo) or for the PR fan, this is Tommy's coolest morpher.

overall i give this a 9.5/10. a very cool changer and accessories. it'd be a 10 if it had come with other faceplates but it's not it's fault. if you dont have the other faceplates it takes away from some of the fun of it, but not all of it.

Happy Henshin-ing folks.

I am the law
Reviews of Changers like this REALLY make me wish I got the Changer instead of waiting and praying that the morpher version would not be changed or messed up that much.

Excellent review! Keep 'em comming!

-RF

ryu dairenjaa said:
i'm not falling for any PR morphers anymore, my brachio morpher does come with a dimetrozord caller but it does'nt reconise it. and its black plastic and no harmonica feature, i just hum the turne while making the illusion i'm playing :bawling: . i'm getting majiphone and not whatever Peice of **** bandai america comes out with!... :confused2
yeah i got into BJ morphers because of BA's anal raping of the DT morpher. after that it's nothing but BJ morphers.

Life is showtime
Kool review dude. Yeah, the Brachio morpher is ****. With a crappy plastic key and no harmonica style, it's just CRAP. I thought their morphers would get better but after buying the Delta Morpher, Bandai of American deserve to be bombed.