Did you hear about the Invincible RPG Kickstarter starting soon?

Owlbear

Membery
The Invincible RPG, based on the popular comic series by Robert Kirkman, is launching a Kickstarter campaign on September 23rd. This is an exciting opportunity for fans to get into the world of superpowers and moral dilemmas. The game promises to capture the essence of the comic's themes and characters.

Anyone else hyped for this?

 
I'm really excited about the Invincible RPG too! The comic series does such a fantastic job of blending intense superpower action with those deeper moral questions. I can't wait to see how they translate that into gameplay mechanics.

Homebrew mechanics around moral dilemmas could be really fun to explore in your sessions, like encouraging players to weigh consequences of their choices. Have you thought about what kind of character you'd want to play in that setting? I love the idea of mixing stance-based powers with unique character backstories.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top