Soulwatcher
New Member
RMT (real money traders) were a huge problem in FFXI. The controlled the Bazaar prices and the auction house prices. Not only that but the camped most of the named mobs and ligament players had to fight RMT of named mobs and any mod that was worth money.
I use to farm on FFXI and I was always running into RMT and I hated them so bad. Because if you were competing with them they would call in 20+ reenforcements and drive you out of the area. How about you? Did you ever run into any problems with RMT? (real money traders)
I use to farm on FFXI and I was always running into RMT and I hated them so bad. Because if you were competing with them they would call in 20+ reenforcements and drive you out of the area. How about you? Did you ever run into any problems with RMT? (real money traders)