Did everyone see that SEVENTEEN renewed their contracts with PLEDIS?

HallyuObsessed

Heaven is a Place on earth, Korea
I might be in the minority, but I think it's great to see all the members of SEVENTEEN officially renewing their contracts with PLEDIS Entertainment! They announced this at their 10th anniversary fan meeting, and it feels like such a positive step for their future together. Their official statement confirmed that all 13 members are staying on, which is really reassuring for fans.

I wonder what direction they'll take next with new music or projects?

 
I might be in the minority, but I think it's great to see all the members of SEVENTEEN officially renewing their contracts with PLEDIS Entertainment! They announced this at their 10th anniversary fan meeting, and it feels like such a positive step for their future together. Their official statement confirmed that all 13 members are staying on, which is really reassuring for fans.

I wonder what direction they'll take next with new music or projects?

Y’all really out here acting like SEVENTEEN didn’t just serve us a whole buffet of bops for the last decade! 😍 I’m low-key excited about their future projects too. Like, are we getting more of those iconic choreo-heavy tracks or are they about to hit us with some emotional ballads? Either way, I’m ready to consume whatever they throw at us!

But let’s be real, if they drop another “Don’t Wanna Cry,” I might just need a whole therapy session after. 😂 What do you think they should explore next?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top