KlingonWarrior87
Captain of the IKV Grilka's Revenge
The official teaser for Lanterns just dropped, featuring a fresh take on the Green Lantern Corps. It appears to focus on John Stewart and Hal Jordan, with hints of a larger mystery unfolding across the universe. The visuals are stunning, and it looks like it could be a rich blend of action and narrative depth.
I can't wait to see how this translates into the roleplaying sphere. Anyone else intrigued?
www.enworld.org
A complex mystery that spans the universe
I can't wait to see how this translates into the roleplaying sphere. Anyone else intrigued?
Trailer - Lanterns | Official Teaser | HBO Max
Hal Jordon and John Stewart, No Country For Old Lanterns. I'm calling it now we won't see them suit up or hear the oath till near the end of the season. Love how Hal is ignoring Guy when he says he's the only human. :LOL: Still should be interesting hopefully, Kyle is always a delight to watch,
www.enworld.org