Hey guys. Dekaranger Volume 12 is now out on Ebay. There is one bad new.... it has 45-48 episodes in it. It is not FUCKING complete!! Now we will have to wait for Volume 13 to come out.
I am getting sick and tired to have all 4 episodes on each volumes. I am hoping for Magiranger to have 8 episodes on each volumes just like Hurricanger DVD.
Thank God I learned how to use BitTorrent. I already have Magi eps 1-7 downloaded so I think I might skip on the Magi DVDs when they are eventually released...especially if it's only 4 eps per Volume. I'll wait for the collected sets on those as well as Hibiki.
Hmm.....Sadly, Volume 13 will only have 2 episodes on it, then. Unless they do something like throw Full Blast and Deka vs Aba on there as bonuses or something.
Hmm.....Sadly, Volume 13 will only have 2 episodes on it, then. Unless they do something like throw Full Blast and Deka vs Aba on there as bonuses or something.