DeFalco and Frenz to revive Thunderstrike

At least Brightest Day is making a solid effort to make Aquaman part of the larger whole of the DC Universe.

Countdown until someone whines about Geoff Johns...

Anyways. Brightest Day has actually given Aquaman his OWN universe. As opposed to just, "He's King of Atlantis...he does King stuff."

I don't think Thor has it quite as bad as Aquaman though. Thor doesn't have the specter of an Adult Swim meme hanging over his legend. Thor is still looked at as a thundergod where most people have no idea Aquaman is even a king. Just the fish dude from Super Friends. Various attempts to grimdark him only made things worse. Killing his family off was a huge mistake because at the time having a family was one of the things that distinguished him from other superheroes.

Nah, Thor definitely has it easier. Aquaman worked best under Peter David, I think, but he left too soon.
 
Well here is an unlettered preview which more or less confirms Kevin will be talking his dad's place.

But I just want to share this one page too. That close up on Steve is such a great Kirby. I would love more books with art like that.
[HIDE]
TSTRIKE001010_colors.jpg
[/HIDE]
 
Give me Beta Ray Bill any day

HORSEY! :laugh:

In all seriousness, I'm fine with Thunderstrike getting another shot at things, though admittedly, less for what they do for mainline Marvel and more because I'd love to read a Marvel Adventures team-up between the Thor Corps and Power Pack.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top