SamuraiEchidna Active Member Jul 5, 2011 #11 DECADE453145 said: Does this actually make sense in Japanese? If so, can someone translate it? :laugh: Click to expand... I know it'd be even more work putting it all together, but TV-Nihon has subbed just about all the Heisei Rider shows. The only parts that would need translating are the scenes from Agito, Kuuga, and anything predating it.
DECADE453145 said: Does this actually make sense in Japanese? If so, can someone translate it? :laugh: Click to expand... I know it'd be even more work putting it all together, but TV-Nihon has subbed just about all the Heisei Rider shows. The only parts that would need translating are the scenes from Agito, Kuuga, and anything predating it.
Smilodon Friendship and the Cosmos. Jul 5, 2011 #12 Ozawa: V1 system? What the hell is that? Genta: EHH? Kougami: SUBARASHI!!! Tachibana: I swear, I will kill you with my bare hands! Kusaka: So you want to die? Tachibana: AHHHH!!!! Hajime: NO!! Akiko: I DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT THIS!! Another moment haha.
Ozawa: V1 system? What the hell is that? Genta: EHH? Kougami: SUBARASHI!!! Tachibana: I swear, I will kill you with my bare hands! Kusaka: So you want to die? Tachibana: AHHHH!!!! Hajime: NO!! Akiko: I DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT THIS!! Another moment haha.