The commercials for it just start airing and all I have to say is....OMG THERE BRINGING BACK THE TEEN TITANS CARTOON AS SHORTS!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
The commercials got me so psyched for this. When I first saw it I was like "HOLY **** TEEN TITANS!" Cartoon Network has given me a reason to love it again
More or less, but it is also going have interviews, exclusive news items, and other DC related material. Some of the other highlights include Plastic Man shorts and Super Best Buddies Forever, Lauren Faust helmed shorts featuring Wonder Girl, Supergirl, and Batgirl. Plus we have Beware the Batman coming in 2013.
More or less, but it is also going have interviews, exclusive news items, and other DC related material. Some of the other highlights include Plastic Man shorts and Super Best Buddies Forever, Lauren Faust helmed shorts featuring Wonder Girl, Supergirl, and Batgirl. Plus we have Beware the Batman coming in 2013.