DC Comics Hero Coming To Flash This Season

Todd Black

Active Member
Todd Black submitted a pop geeks news article

DC Comics Hero Coming To Flash This Season
Elongated-Man-1200x675.avif

Continue reading the original pop geeks news article.
 
That's good for children need to have a stress relief too. I remember when I was young there was Superman, Superwoman, Wonder Woman, Lone Ranger and Flash Gordan and I liked watching them for it gave me a sense of the world is safe. Even to day I watch NCIS and all its spin offs and Blue Blood for the same reason. Guess we all need stress relievers no matter what age we are.
 
Plastic man is going to add some fun to the story. Not sure how they are going to get the animation properly. I mean those type of animated scenes would be costly for TV series. I think they need to add some superhero like Lantern or maybe captain atom etc. That would surely add fun to the series. I am going to keep tab on the series on how it develops and eventually brings the Original flash, grant gustin back to the show.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top