.... Damn you, toys! Damn you to hell!

Ladymercury

the baddest bitch
So, within the past two weeks I've spent .... over.... 200 dollars on toys. Toku toys. Toys that I said I would not buy... but ended up doing so. Now, is there a way to NOT buy these toys? I mean, I just blew money on a Magiphone, a Magimother phone, a SP Deka License, and a 10 pc I-Doll Ryoutarou Gashapon set (and preordered the second volume with Yuuto and Deneb)... and as if I haven't had enough urge I'm about to order the Girls in Uniform vol. 4.

......... Is this a sickness I have now :( I mean, what am I to do with all this stuff!
 
Ladymercury, this is called a hobby. If you like doing it, you'll go to all costs to do it. Hey think of it this way: At least you didn't blow $200 on video game systems or narcotics, right? Right. :thumbs:
 
Well, if you don't want them then I'm sure there are people here that you could sell them to (Not me, I spent a ton of money on Sunday on Toku stuff too :sweat: ).
 
Ladymercury, this is called a hobby. If you like doing it, you'll go to all costs to do it. Hey think of it this way: At least you didn't blow $200 on video game systems or narcotics, right? Right. :thumbs:


Or on drug or other stuff your not suppose to do.and if someone make fun of your hobby just ignore them,and if you feel down about you can always talk to us here at HJU :thumbs:
 
Yea Hobbies are dangerous....I have well over $1500 worth of Sailor Moon merchandise. And every time I work on a cosplay its usually $100+ for materials and such....I also have an unhealthy obsession with Gashapon.....:sweat:
 
Im about to buy that new PSP system to replace my old one so I'm not too far off from blowing 200+ on a gaming system.

Ah, I casually cosplay so I understand the pain of that -- financially :(
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top