DAHMER – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
You know what I think he cute.He would have not became a serial killer if he met. I believe I can change him, I always dated bad boys. I cried on the ending because he died.

(o_O) I need some clarification from you.
  • What exactly is your definition of a “bad boy”?
  • How many have you dated?
  • How many of your dates were serial killers?
  • How many have you changed?
  • Are you saying that you know people who are serial killers AND you have NOT reported them to law enforcement?
Your comment is childish and immature. You need to get a grip on REALITY.

No offense. If I heard one of my daughters say what you said, I would be tempted to put a tracking device on her, so I would know where she was at all times. I may not get to her in time to save her life. But I might at least be able find her dead body!

What is it about serial killers that appeals to so many young girls? Domestic violence may be on the rise as a result of this. Stop convincing yourselves that you can change bad boys. He is a serial killer who killed innocent people and would have killed more had he not get arrested,

Romance movies always have the Bad Boys and playboys, getting changed by love by the female protagonist. That gave impressionable kids thinks they can change someone with love. They see it as a challenge they think they can accomplish.