CYBERTRON: The Original Pilot for VR Troopers, Starring Jason David Frank!!!

Keith Justice

New Member
It would seem the famous Chris Funaro walks the path of justice once again. He and his crack team of individuals scoured the planet and un-earthed this relic from days of 90’s past. The original pilot for VR Troopers which legend has it, was suppose to star Jason David Frank before he blew up as, some would say, the greatest Power Ranger of all time. Click the above to see then drop on in to the Power Chamber to discuss what almost was….

[More...]
 
Watched this earlier. Really PR related if you ask me. If this show was created it would have just been the show with "the green ranger in it." And VRT looks like a cooler series if you ask me.
 
Jason Frank is not the collest Ranger ever
Austin St.John is not the collest Ranger ever

Tommy AND Jason are the coolest rangers ever!

Just dropping that in
 
*Sigh* I miss the 90s. :disappoin

However, I don't miss Saban; though I'm not quite sure Disney is much of an improvement. :redface2:
 
I don't ever remember seeing this pilot, I DO remember a grainy black and white photo in Disney adventures and a few months later a long trailer for VR troopers on the Power Ranger fan-club video, a preview that featured many diffrent actors and voices than the final product.
 
Aw man, they should've gone with that instead of VR Troopers! I actually liked it despite the shameless similarites to Power Rangers (Jason Frank's "Ut seet HYAH!", the Green Ranger's theme with "Cybertron" played over it). My favorite theory for why they didn't go with it is the idea of a future lawsuit from whoever the hell had the rights to Transformers at the time.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top