Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Hah, I've made so many of these, I can't even remember them all, lol. Here's my top 5, though:

1) Power Rangers Pyro Tech-
Long ago, a warrior was saved by the lords of Shangri-la when he was lost in the mountains, but when he left, he dared to light a torch from their sacred flame and bring it to Earth. Two warrior brothers were sent after him & killed him, but became torn over whether humanity deserved the power or not. The resulting battle destroyed. The gateway to Shangri-la & trapped one of the brothers & his son here on Earth. In the presant, however, a great evil from the world of Lokas has swept over the Earth & four humans, plus his son, are chosen to harness the. Sacred fire & become Power Rangers!.

2) Power Rangers Angi-Xan-
In prehistoric times, man discovered great spiritual magic in fossils & began using it for learning & betterment, but along the way, the practicioners of this power became split into two tribes, the Angi-Xan & the Omni-Xan & their battles continue to this day. Now, when two young warriors become lost on a secluded island, they become a part of this long forgotten war & are granted the powers of the Parasaurolophus & the Triceratops to stop Omni-Xan's evil from spreading.

3) Power Rangers Mine Ore-
As non renewable resources become scarce & humanity fights for survival, mining operations begin digging deeper into the Earth for precious metals, bringing even further harm to their employees, that is until one company unveils a new suit technology that'll improve their preformance & ability to handle the conditions deep underground... but everything goes wrong when a group uncovers a cavern filled with primordial ooze that unleashes a great evil onto the Earth &, with the entire company destroyed & only five left alive with training to control the technology, JD, Gaston, Desmond, Scarlet & Grady become the Power Rangers Mine Ore to save the planet.

4) Power Ranger Eco Tech-
In a wartorn future Earth, a team is chosen to use environmentally friendly Ranger technology to fight evil spirits. I could have been more specific, but I don't really remember this one too much, I just remember being thrilled at my "genius."

5) Power Rangers Rancor Snipe-
Best name I ever came up with! :laugh:
This one is very similar to Assassin's Creed with two rival clans of Assassins fighting for dominance that bring their rivalry into the modern age- one by creating new Ranger technology & bringing in the worlds best snipers & assassins to use the power, the other by finding ways to mutate their warriors & revive their most frightening & zealous leaders from throughout the centuries for guidance.