Could the Kamen Rider novels be adapted to screen?

As OVA anime? Why not?

I plan on buying a few of these so I can translate the whole story and dialogue. Or at least run it through Google while using a dictionary. I first need to learn on how to read Japanese, so yeah....

How difficult is it to read Japanese on that level?
 
Has anybody translated these novels at all? I bought a few of them a while back and I've been working on translating the Ryuki one for myself- I guess I was thinking exactly along the lines of Bigdog, ahahaha. If there's interest I can post my mediocre attempts at translation sometime.

As far as the reading level is concerned, they use a good deal of the kanji that are required for standard Japanese, so you need to know anywhere from 1000 - 2000 characters to read 'em. That means you have to at least be able to read as well as a middle schooler, ahahah. There isn't furigana or anything either, so that's a real bummer.
 
Has anybody translated these novels at all? I bought a few of them a while back and I've been working on translating the Ryuki one for myself- I guess I was thinking exactly along the lines of Bigdog, ahahaha. If there's interest I can post my mediocre attempts at translation sometime.

As far as the reading level is concerned, they use a good deal of the kanji that are required for standard Japanese, so you need to know anywhere from 1000 - 2000 characters to read 'em. That means you have to at least be able to read as well as a middle schooler, ahahah. There isn't furigana or anything either, so that's a real bummer.

I'd love to read them, but the general consensus seems to be that they're absolutely awful (especially the Ryuki one), so I doubt anyone will take the time to bother doing them.
 
Kuuga, W, and OOO sound like the only decent ones of the bunch. If those were to be the only ones that get translated, I wouldn't mind.

Though a drunk Hana in the Den-O novel does sound hilarious :sweat:.

And I think the premise for the Blade novel is also quite interesting.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top