Community Is Finally Getting Its Movie

Staff member
The offbeat NBC sitcom Community is how the world found out Dan Harmon existed. The show took a premise that was deceptively safe for the broadcast-viewing masses (a community college study group) and then piled on Harmon’s brand of nerdy insanity, twisting tropes, and high-concept ideas like a throw of the dice that split one episode into six different timelines. Harmon would expand on this formula with Adult Swim’s Rick And Morty, a much more successful show that finally won him the “Right To Do Whatever I Want In Hollywood” ticket.
One recurring joke, introduced in the  third season, was the motto “Six seasons and a movie,” spouted by Abed when he expressed his fandom for the short-lived NBC series The Cape. The joke was that this show had already been cancelled by the time the episode aired, but the phrase became a rallying cry from fans of Community who desired the show to last precisely that long. And it came close! NBC got rid of the series after five seasons, but Yahoo was...

Continue reading...

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Well, I'm excited that we finally get a movie, but annoyed that, like the Psych movies, there probably isn't going to ever be a physical release.

I thought this quarantine reunion will be the last time I will see them together.

Now we are having a movie!

Peacock is not available on my country so there is no way I can watch the movie even if I am a community fan.

Please do not Ban Me
Such a legacy! six seasons, plus a movie! Many actors of this comedy show's cast went on to achieve fame. Donald Glover might be more difficult to persuade to return because of his current fame, but I hope they succeed in doing so for the fans. I hope Donald Glover appears because that would be fantastic. Depending on how advanced they are, I predict it will happen in the early summer or the fall of next year.

adventure flute vase
This is absolutely fantastic, but they need to contact Donald Glover as soon as possible.Not only was he excellent when paired with Danny Pudi, but Troy returning from his global tour would make for a fantastic narrative. Troy and Abed are actually the heart of Community, so it wouldn't be complete without them. Although there was never a seventh season, this film will have to do. There's a chance Yvette will come back because she's tweeting about it. Since the most of the cast appeared to be on board with doing this movie, convincing Glover to make a comeback will be the most difficult.