DeluxeRobots GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵ Jun 25, 2011 #11 Does that Gao Icarus set come with the separator piece to form Gao Muscle Striker?
C ColorfulRanger Member Jun 25, 2011 #13 DeluxeRobots- I am not sure what that part is Fang Memory is gone
Z Zenoff64 Member Jun 25, 2011 #14 Rygart said: What was retail price for that Ipod touch 8gb Click to expand... Walmart has them for $209.98, but could have been cheaper if it was part of a school promotion where you get it free for buying a macbook for college. Either way though, decent price for sure. A local used store around here sells them for $180
Rygart said: What was retail price for that Ipod touch 8gb Click to expand... Walmart has them for $209.98, but could have been cheaper if it was part of a school promotion where you get it free for buying a macbook for college. Either way though, decent price for sure. A local used store around here sells them for $180
DeluxeRobots GAMMA TSUNAMI! (╯°□°)╯︵ Jun 25, 2011 #15 ColorfulRanger said: DeluxeRobots- I am not sure what that part is Fang Memory is gone Click to expand... This piece:
ColorfulRanger said: DeluxeRobots- I am not sure what that part is Fang Memory is gone Click to expand... This piece:
AKADave MY MOM Jun 30, 2011 #17 Just got the Kabuto Belt today and I am very happy with it. Thank you so much.
Kamen Rider Serpent Alright, transformed!... Jul 5, 2011 #18 Just letting you know that I have yet to receive the W Belt I bought from you over 2 months ago...