Classical musics used in Kamen Rider Kiva

ellax

Member
it has been 2 yrs.. and i'm still wondering about this..

anyone knows the songs used in kamen rider kiva.. espcially the ones used during the end of episode 45 where dark kiva vs the king..
 
like the ones otoya plays repeatedly, and his piece for the queen? idk if they were in the soundtrack, but i do have the complete cd-box, i'll check it out.
 
They were on the soundtrack. All three versions of the violin song. I don't totally get what you're asking so I'll just say to clear up, the songs played on violin are original pieces...they're not famous classical pieces. I don't know if you thought that but I just thought I'd clear it up.
 
nono.. i'm not talking about the the violin..

the battle song used during the battle of dark kiva otoya and the king..
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…