Vigi-Kami
Now known as MythicFables
So if you play COH you may have noticed that there is a Japanese Culture party being thrown
on Virtue server next weekend.
Virtue server, Friday Feb 8 2008, 8pm. Location: Pocket D. Details are here.
There are several events and games and looks like it will be a fair ammount of fun.
I know that there are several COH players here on the boards, so I thought 'what
a perfect time to do a meetup'.
I figure a bunch of us could go as a group and Represent HJU. Better yet, There's
a costume contest so why not dress up and show our colours.
To that end I'm asking that a couple of you HJU'ers make some brand new toku characters
for the event. The theme will be sentai, and each person a different member of a sentai team.
Toons will be named using the following pattern. colour Justice Ranger.
ie- Red Justice Ranger, or Yellow Justice Ranger.
I provided a costume guide here so that all the toons will look similar enought to be on
the same team. A team uniform if you will. Just customise it for whatever colour you pick.
[HIDE]
Just follow this guide and you should be set. Colours are in brackets seperated
between Primary/Secondary colours. Only exception is Black ranger. In areas
where it says darker theme colour, use a lighter theme colour instead. (ie-dark gray)
Head: Half Helmets
-Face: Sightless (theme colour)
-Helmets: Round (Theme colour/ Darker theme colour) Choose whatever pattern you like. I prefer pattern 4.
-Detail 1: Reflector Shield,Half Shield, or Geo Shield (black)
-Detail 2: Surgeons Mask (light gray/Theme colour) -this hides the masks straps
Upper Body: Tight
-Chest: Tights Sleek -Square Top pattern (Theme colour/ White)
-Chest Detail: Diamond 1 (Black/ White)
-Gloves: Smooth/Bare -Shiny Leather -Sharp pattern (White/Darker Theme colour)
-Belt: Tech Flat (White/Gold)
Lower Body:Tight
-Pants: Tights Sleek
-Boots: Smooth -Shiny Leather -Sharp pattern (White/Darker Theme colour)[/HIDE]
I've Already done mine, so here he is as an example.
The Green Justice Ranger. I even included his Dragon Dagger and Sword of Darkness (redeemed).

I also did some quick tests to show what some of the other team members could
look like. Feel free to customise them however you like.

So that's my Idea. I think it would be awesome to run around as a group posing and
carrying on. If you're in then just post here what colour you are (and a screenshot if
you like). If you don't want to do the Justice Ranger thing, then just bring whatever
toon you like and drop by. I'm sure it'll be lots of fun.
Anywho, I'll be there and I hope I'll see you there too!
on Virtue server next weekend.
Virtue server, Friday Feb 8 2008, 8pm. Location: Pocket D. Details are here.
There are several events and games and looks like it will be a fair ammount of fun.
I know that there are several COH players here on the boards, so I thought 'what
a perfect time to do a meetup'.
I figure a bunch of us could go as a group and Represent HJU. Better yet, There's
a costume contest so why not dress up and show our colours.
To that end I'm asking that a couple of you HJU'ers make some brand new toku characters
for the event. The theme will be sentai, and each person a different member of a sentai team.
Toons will be named using the following pattern. colour Justice Ranger.
ie- Red Justice Ranger, or Yellow Justice Ranger.
I provided a costume guide here so that all the toons will look similar enought to be on
the same team. A team uniform if you will. Just customise it for whatever colour you pick.
[HIDE]
Just follow this guide and you should be set. Colours are in brackets seperated
between Primary/Secondary colours. Only exception is Black ranger. In areas
where it says darker theme colour, use a lighter theme colour instead. (ie-dark gray)
Head: Half Helmets
-Face: Sightless (theme colour)
-Helmets: Round (Theme colour/ Darker theme colour) Choose whatever pattern you like. I prefer pattern 4.
-Detail 1: Reflector Shield,Half Shield, or Geo Shield (black)
-Detail 2: Surgeons Mask (light gray/Theme colour) -this hides the masks straps
Upper Body: Tight
-Chest: Tights Sleek -Square Top pattern (Theme colour/ White)
-Chest Detail: Diamond 1 (Black/ White)
-Gloves: Smooth/Bare -Shiny Leather -Sharp pattern (White/Darker Theme colour)
-Belt: Tech Flat (White/Gold)
Lower Body:Tight
-Pants: Tights Sleek
-Boots: Smooth -Shiny Leather -Sharp pattern (White/Darker Theme colour)[/HIDE]
I've Already done mine, so here he is as an example.
The Green Justice Ranger. I even included his Dragon Dagger and Sword of Darkness (redeemed).

I also did some quick tests to show what some of the other team members could
look like. Feel free to customise them however you like.

So that's my Idea. I think it would be awesome to run around as a group posing and
carrying on. If you're in then just post here what colour you are (and a screenshot if
you like). If you don't want to do the Justice Ranger thing, then just bring whatever
toon you like and drop by. I'm sure it'll be lots of fun.
Anywho, I'll be there and I hope I'll see you there too!
Last edited: