Child at Dayton Mosque Attacked With Pepper Spray

This from someone who's been given reason after reason in the Decision 2008 thread why Sarah Palin is the biggest walking punchline since Britney Spears and STILL can't absorb said knowledge. Keep your homework defense to yourself, Next.

There's a saying that every nation has the government it deserves. And if that's the case and by some psychotic quirk of fate, McCain and Palin do win this election, I truly pity this country, because we'll be in for eight more years of this stupidity.
 
This from someone who's been given reason after reason in the Decision 2008 thread why Sarah Palin is the biggest walking punchline since Britney Spears and STILL can't absorb said knowledge. Keep your homework defense to yourself, Next.

There's a saying that every nation has the government it deserves. And if that's the case and by some psychotic quirk of fate, McCain and Palin do win this election, I truly pity this country, because we'll be in for eight more years of this stupidity.

...

...

...


AHHHHHHHHHH!

Stub your toe...REPUBLICANS!

It rains...REPUBLICANS!

You get into a car crash...REPUBLICANS?

And how do you know it'll be 4 more years? Just because 1 political ad says so?
 
I'm not talking about all Republicans. I'm talking about the ones in power now and the ones trying to get there and pick up where the current set's about to leave off.

Give me proof of this and I may believe you.

However, just saying "4 more years of Bush11!111" won't convince me. You need backup. And don't use any statements by Obama please.

I DO prefer Obama in terms of economic policy.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top