S StriderXXX Banned Jan 20, 2009 #1 http://www.beyondhollywood.com/breaking-down-the-catwoman-contenders-for-batman-begins-3/
Arkvoodle Member Jan 20, 2009 #4 BULLSHIT. They haven't even agreed to MAKE Batman Begins 3 yet and still rumors keep circulating about the next villain.
BULLSHIT. They haven't even agreed to MAKE Batman Begins 3 yet and still rumors keep circulating about the next villain.
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Jan 20, 2009 #5 As much as I used to like Jolie, she's been over used and over done. Plus, I think Rachel is FAR more sexier and would make a better, sexier...not anorexic catwoman.
As much as I used to like Jolie, she's been over used and over done. Plus, I think Rachel is FAR more sexier and would make a better, sexier...not anorexic catwoman.
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Jan 20, 2009 #6 Honestly, I'd like to see Vivica A. Fox as Catwoman. Anything to make us forget about Halle Berry's version.
Honestly, I'd like to see Vivica A. Fox as Catwoman. Anything to make us forget about Halle Berry's version.
Mr. Underachiever Is not impressed right now... Jan 21, 2009 #8 Maggie Gyllenhal isn't sexy? :eyebrow: Nevermind, I see what they mean...
HaiTien78 Member Jan 21, 2009 #9 My vote is for no catwoman And I'm pretty sure the current working title is Batman Concludes
Rider of Abaddon Member Jan 21, 2009 #10 Faded.Memories said: As much as I used to like Jolie, she's been over used and over done. Plus, I think Rachel is FAR more sexier and would make a better, sexier...not anorexic catwoman. Click to expand... Yeah. After watching Wanted...I have no desire for Angelina...ever. She just...I don't know. It's like JRM...but female. Same sorta thing. She got not hot. lol Mr. Underachiever said: Maggie Gyllenhal isn't sexy? :eyebrow: Nevermind, I see what they mean... Click to expand... I LOVE Maggie Gyllenhal!! But that just wouldn't work.
Faded.Memories said: As much as I used to like Jolie, she's been over used and over done. Plus, I think Rachel is FAR more sexier and would make a better, sexier...not anorexic catwoman. Click to expand... Yeah. After watching Wanted...I have no desire for Angelina...ever. She just...I don't know. It's like JRM...but female. Same sorta thing. She got not hot. lol Mr. Underachiever said: Maggie Gyllenhal isn't sexy? :eyebrow: Nevermind, I see what they mean... Click to expand... I LOVE Maggie Gyllenhal!! But that just wouldn't work.