Batman: The Animated Series – Bios – Selina Kyle, Catwoman

Administrator
Bios – Selina Kyle / Catwoman Voiced By: Adrienne Barbeau First Appearance: “The Cat and the Claw, Part 1” Position: Villain Bio: Selina Kyle has always had a thing for cats. She is a sophisticated, yet vengeful woman who is both as beautiful as she is deadly. Selina Kyle is a strong animal rights activist. […] (read full article...)

Catwoman's undying love for furry feline friends and her fierce advocacy for animal welfare are deeply intertwined with her complex relationship with Batman. While her undeniable physical attraction to the caped crusader is undeniable, their opposing beliefs often clash. Despite this, she remains an enigmatic and alluring figure, captivating not just the dark knight, but also the likes of millionaire playboy Bruce Wayne with her sophistication and undeniable beauty.

I dyed my hair blue
I love the timeline in the 1980s when she and Batman got married and had a daughter.

DJ

I love the timeline in the 1980s when she and Batman got married and had a daughter.
That's a great point! The 1980s storyline of Batman and Catwoman tying the knot and having a daughter was definitely a memorable moment in their history and life. It added a unique layer to their dynamics and gave readers a glimpse into their personal lives and added more drama to the story so as to say.