Oh okay I had no idea it was available on PS3, cool. This makes a big difference for me, because most PS3 games don't have a monthly fee which I like alot :thumbs: . The link the OP provided only mentioned the XBLA version so I guess I assumed it was an exclusive.
To answer your other question about why I ask if they will be putting it on a disc, when Casvan SOTN was launched for the 360 initially it was only offered as a down-loadable purchase, but after a few months went by they made a physical retail copy of the game. Thought they might do the same thing for this at first, but if I had to put my money on it I bet they won't cause SOTN was a 640MB game, and this new one is much smaller (200-something MB) So they probably couldn't justify putting it on a Disc since it would download so fast anyways and it has online multiplayer features as well. No offense to anyone who is a fan of digital downloaded games. It's just i've personally been burned time and time again by them and I don't have the extra cash to buy the same game 4 times or more plus just to play it a few years down the line.