Henshiner Member Jul 28, 2008 #2 The sheer epicness of that game is unparalleled to any on the market. For he who fights with me... shall be my brother!
The sheer epicness of that game is unparalleled to any on the market. For he who fights with me... shall be my brother!
Judge Faiz I am the law Jul 28, 2008 #3 I seem to remember people playing that game at E3 right behind me.
Keith Justice New Member Aug 26, 2008 #6 Tomorrow... WE FIGHT!! :castlerock: :castlerock1::castlerock4::castlerock2: Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2008
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Aug 26, 2008 #7 I gotta make sure my brother gets this...
Faded.Memories Im not straight but my boyfriend is Aug 26, 2008 #9 I am going to try and talk my roomie's bf into buying this tomorrow, and hopefully one day we can all get together and plaaaaaay!!! :castlerock:
I am going to try and talk my roomie's bf into buying this tomorrow, and hopefully one day we can all get together and plaaaaaay!!! :castlerock: