Captain N the Game Master - Official DVD for 20 Bucks!

well whats on there? Is it a whole season or just random episodes. Meh, I figure if I had a sudden urge to watch episodes of the show again, I would YouTube or Torrent it
 
^ I personally don't buy DVDs unless it's a full/complete season. Otherwise, I usually just stick with torrents too.
 
It has a few.

Here's the review.

This is pretty much something I had to own. I'm very much looking forward to checking out the episode where they take on the Cutsman level in Mega Man and the Zelda Team Up. :thumbs:
 
the review didnt seem that faivorable, but for the price and the content, i'd get it. It's like the Best of He-Man DVD's that was released last year, sure, they where lagging in extras, but it made itself up with great episodes and what little they had in extras was EXTREMELY powerful, add to the fact that retail price was 17.99, it was a steal.

OH! and for that same reason, I want the Best of She-Ra DVD's as well! great price, great extras, great shows and it has the F&(&@King Movie!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top