Forgotten Transformation
legend
Ok so, I found this themed band called Cap'n Dan and the Scurvy Crew, they are pirate themed obviously. Now I found out about this band from my room mate, which knows (like most everybody else) I LOVE BEING A PIRATE. I have been listening to them for a while now and found out they are going to this big show called "Nerdapalooza". A band that is also appearing is called The Krondor Krew... they are ninja themed. It appears that both they and Cap'n Dan are going to be playing Nerdapalooza. I thought it would be a fantastic idea if Cap'n Dan and those pajama wearing' ninja bastards had a rap battle during said Nerdapalooza, so I asked Cap'n Dan about it and he said it sounded awesome... however they arnt allowed to share the same stage, or perform together on account of the fact that The Krondor Krew is headlining it. But he did have an idea. To email Nerdapalooza with as many people as we can to have this rap battle happen.
here is the site for Nerdapalooza
Cap'n Dan and the Scurvy Crew
The Krondor Krew
here is the exchange I had with Cap'n Dan on myspace
[hide]
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: The Spiral Engine Pirate King
To: Captain Dan & the Scurvy Crew
Date: Jul 6, 2009 1:53 PM
Subject: The Kodor Krew
you should so totally have a rap battle with them at Nerdapalooza, and mop the floor with them hyarharr harr
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Captain Dan & the Scurvy Crew
To: The Spiral Engine Pirate King
Date: Jul 8, 2009 1:53 PM
Subject: RE: The Kodor Krew
Hehe, unfortunately we're "not allowed" to perform with them because they are a headliner now. If you want us to battle, you should shoot a note to the nerdapalooza crew (don't say I said anything) and also have all your friends that are coming do it too. FYI we're playing early (2:30)
---------------- Original Message -----------------
From: The Spiral Engine Pirate King
To: Captain Dan & the Scurvy Crew
Date: Jul 8, 2009 2:25 PM
Subject: RE: The Kodor Krew
hmm this sounds like an excitement idea... what was their email again?
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Captain Dan & the Scurvy Crew
To: The Spiral Engine Pirate King
Date: Jul 8, 2009 3:00 PM
Subject: RE: The Kodor Krew
[email protected] is the best email to send to. Make sure you get AS MANY people as possible to email requesting this!!! PLEASE!! haha. YARRRRRRRR
Cap D
[/hide]
so yeah the email is [email protected]
please everybody email them
PLEASE!!!!!! I BEG OF YOU!!!!!
if this rap battle were to happen, it would be for great justice
... it would also be epic as all hell :castlerock::castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:
here is the site for Nerdapalooza
Cap'n Dan and the Scurvy Crew
The Krondor Krew
here is the exchange I had with Cap'n Dan on myspace
[hide]
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: The Spiral Engine Pirate King
To: Captain Dan & the Scurvy Crew
Date: Jul 6, 2009 1:53 PM
Subject: The Kodor Krew
you should so totally have a rap battle with them at Nerdapalooza, and mop the floor with them hyarharr harr
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Captain Dan & the Scurvy Crew
To: The Spiral Engine Pirate King
Date: Jul 8, 2009 1:53 PM
Subject: RE: The Kodor Krew
Hehe, unfortunately we're "not allowed" to perform with them because they are a headliner now. If you want us to battle, you should shoot a note to the nerdapalooza crew (don't say I said anything) and also have all your friends that are coming do it too. FYI we're playing early (2:30)
---------------- Original Message -----------------
From: The Spiral Engine Pirate King
To: Captain Dan & the Scurvy Crew
Date: Jul 8, 2009 2:25 PM
Subject: RE: The Kodor Krew
hmm this sounds like an excitement idea... what was their email again?
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Captain Dan & the Scurvy Crew
To: The Spiral Engine Pirate King
Date: Jul 8, 2009 3:00 PM
Subject: RE: The Kodor Krew
[email protected] is the best email to send to. Make sure you get AS MANY people as possible to email requesting this!!! PLEASE!! haha. YARRRRRRRR
Cap D
[/hide]
so yeah the email is [email protected]
please everybody email them
PLEASE!!!!!! I BEG OF YOU!!!!!
if this rap battle were to happen, it would be for great justice