BorgmanJayce
Member
I'm working on a revamped version of a website that I created years ago in partnership with an ex of mine but this is mainly for portfolio purposes if I ever decide to go into the website design business...
I'm having a problem which I want to use as part of the logo in that no matter how I try, I can't change the white background into a transparent one in Photoshop at all!
If anybody could edit this for me, I'd be really grateful as it's got me stumped on how to do it...
[HIDE]
[/HIDE]
I'm having a problem which I want to use as part of the logo in that no matter how I try, I can't change the white background into a transparent one in Photoshop at all!
If anybody could edit this for me, I'd be really grateful as it's got me stumped on how to do it...
[HIDE]
[/HIDE]

