I usually avoid that area unless I'm doing something specific over there. Which is not terribly often. Unless I end up getting job over there, which would kind of take matters out of my hands.
My last job was in an area I avoid like the plague, usually.
indeed! & that hellway 101 is the only route i know gettin outta downtown. 'specially when i'm headin to hollywood/thai-town area without takin the side streets.
personally, i would hate to have a job over there.
Fuuuuck, just found out that me and my friend are the only ones who listen to kpop.
And that a school thats like a few miles away has like, got all the ones that listens to it too D:
And I think I'm the only one who listens to Jpop here XD
indeed! & that hellway 101 is the only route i know gettin outta downtown. 'specially when i'm headin to hollywood/thai-town area without takin the side streets.
personally, i would hate to have a job over there.
I try to attend AX every single year. This year my boss told me I couldn't have the days off, but I attended anyway (and actually commuted to and from the con and work) on Thursday, Friday and Sunday. Thursday I was only there from 3-4 and then 10-12 (for the maid cafe). Friday I was there longer, from noon to 4. Sunday I attended from 11 AM to about... 4 or 5 PM? But again, AX was before I became a big toku fan, so I wasn't in cosplay or anything.