I've been to Catalina, though I don't really see what everyone raves about with it. Though it's cool that it still has bison from when they used to film old Westerns there off in the hills somewhere...
Well, the only place tourists are allowed to go is Avalon (the only town on the island) so that's the only part I've been to. Though some friends of mine who went to UCLA said that they had snorkling trips and such there, which could be fun.
I could've gone for an 8th-grade only trip back in Junior High. Only thing that prevented that from happening was the fact that the school couldn't muster up enough money to sponsor the trip. ^^;;
I went to public school. I think the only field trips I did in jr. high were with music groups... And even then, we had to do fundraisers to do them, first.
I went to public school. I think the only field trips I did in jr. high were with music groups... And even then, we had to do fundraisers to do them, first.