Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Dec 7, 2009 #603 Won it at a club raffle in College a few days back. And... OMG OMG OMG!!!! :anime:
Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl Dec 7, 2009 #604 Won it? Even better! No money spent for the awesomeness! :thumbs:
Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Dec 7, 2009 #605 Yup. My anime club's vice president spent for it. And All I had to do was spend $3 worth of Raffle tickets ^_^
Yup. My anime club's vice president spent for it. And All I had to do was spend $3 worth of Raffle tickets ^_^
Valkyrie Knight of the Nine Dec 7, 2009 #606 Hmm....has anyone been watching the second season of the Legend of the Seeker?
Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Dec 7, 2009 #607 I am just hooked on Firefly's theme song "Ballad of Serenity" :laugh:
Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl Dec 7, 2009 #608 Valkyrie said: Hmm....has anyone been watching the second season of the Legend of the Seeker? Click to expand... Haven't watched the first season, so no. Though I hear it's really good and I keep intending to watch it... The lack of cable makes it take a little more work, though. Gatack Striker said: I am just hooked on Firefly's theme song "Ballad of Serenity" :laugh: Click to expand... I love that entire soundtrack. Especially Inara's theme and River's Dance. :thumbs: In a way, I'm a little sad they got a different composer for the movie, though I have and enjoy that one as well.
Valkyrie said: Hmm....has anyone been watching the second season of the Legend of the Seeker? Click to expand... Haven't watched the first season, so no. Though I hear it's really good and I keep intending to watch it... The lack of cable makes it take a little more work, though. Gatack Striker said: I am just hooked on Firefly's theme song "Ballad of Serenity" :laugh: Click to expand... I love that entire soundtrack. Especially Inara's theme and River's Dance. :thumbs: In a way, I'm a little sad they got a different composer for the movie, though I have and enjoy that one as well.
Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Dec 7, 2009 #609 Aww...now I want the soundtrack too XD Jayne's such an awesome char.
Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl Dec 7, 2009 #610 The hero of Canton, the man they call...Jayne.