California Fans

me and my bro were planning on going to comic-con, but we lacked intrest, only to find out David Tennant (the man who plays the current Doctor on Doctor Who) was going to be there, as soon as we found out tickets were sold out.
 
My sis lives in NY, but she came out on vacation. Too late for AX, but in time for CC. We were gonna go, but that's when we found out about tickets being sold out. Maybe next year.
 
i have never been to a convention, so in september i'm going to my first one ever, and it's over at CSUN, best thing is, they know money is a situation right now so they made the entrance fee $20....for all four days, how cool is that?
 

Yeah, but ComiCon is insane.

I'm nocturnal, too, but with the rider that I need to be up in about 4 hours. So I should probably actually head to bed sometime soon, as boring as that is.

Unfortunately for me, I just started watching the Kurosagi movie. I'll be up for another hour and a half, at least. I'm such a moron.

i have never been to a convention, so in september i'm going to my first one ever, and it's over at CSUN, best thing is, they know money is a situation right now so they made the entrance fee $20....for all four days, how cool is that?

20 bucks?? Awesome! What kind of con is it?
 
me and my bro were planning on going to comic-con, but we lacked intrest, only to find out David Tennant (the man who plays the current Doctor on Doctor Who) was going to be there, as soon as we found out tickets were sold out.
How the hell can you lack interest in comic-con? It's fucking comic-con!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…