California Fans

plan? trying to form Dai-Shocker, California Chapter?

if so, do we get to henshin into Shocker Riders??

I have no idea what you're talking about.

:confused2

Dude, that's when my friends and I flipped ****. It seemed like the director went out of his way for the movie to go wrong. The Kamehadouken freaking broke the laws of physics... I had a fierce headache for the rest of the day.

Wow, who knew Dragonball could result in migraines?
 
Naw Blade, that wasn't Dragonball. That was DBE. Don't get it twisted... damn that movie was bad :bawling:
 
oh man, i wanted to see that, but we went to eat instead, were you in the auditorium for the dating game?

There was a dating game?

Dude, that's when my friends and I flipped ****. It seemed like the director went out of his way for the movie to go wrong. The Kamehadouken freaking broke the laws of physics... I had a fierce headache for the rest of the day.

I was raging till I went home that night. God that movie was a piece of horsesh*t
 
yeah it was pretty fun, girls went up there and pretended to be there favorite anime girls and the bachelor had to guess who they were. later they did a boy version.

sounds interesting

eh well, wasn't there for it. I was probably out hanging with friends at main courtyard
 
I am... Why, I have no idea. Wait, yes I do. Jdramas. :shakefist

I've got two more episodes of this drama. But I think I'll save them until tomorrow.
 
I'm totally going to bed now.. totally...

...

...after this episode of The Big Bang Theory... yeah.... :shakefist
 
Who said I was up early? I set my alarm for 10 and woke up when my dad called about a half hour ago. :redface2:
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…