California Fans

I hope it is actually summer. If it's in April or May, there's no way I'll be able to ditch Ren Faire to go to it. Well, not and keep my spot in the singing group, anyway.
 
no... whenever i get there i just go straight towards the Jungle:sweat:

Naah. It's cool. There's tons of cool swag at the Jungle.

I was able to get a Shion figurine and a Ryuki movie poster there.

In any case, Mitsuru cafe sells some pretty delicious snacks, like Takoyaki and Mitarashi Dango. Swing by some time, coz it's only 2 bucks per stick
 
Yup

And across the street from the actual Japanese Village...is a small Ramen shop called Mr. Ramen.

You get a full meal, snacks, and The Jungle in one area! ^_^
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…