Caddy Hack Coming To Blu-Ray And Digital October 24

PopGeeks

Administrator
<p>We promised we’d pass along more info about the horror parody Caddy Hack when we got it, and something just came in. Wild Eye Releasing has announced a date for the home release of the film. Digital will get it first October 10, followed by the Blu-Ray release on October 24.</p>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Murderous gophers? Now that's a plot twist I never saw coming! ? "Caddy Hack" sounds like a hysterical take on the golfing world. I'm dying to know how the characters deal with these little terrors. ?⛳
 
Rich jerks, disappearing caddies, and fanged gophers? Count me in for "Caddy Hack"! I'm super curious about the chaos that ensues at that country club. Let's see if they can keep those gophers at bay
 
Caddy Hack" – the title alone has me chuckling already! But when you dive into the plot, it's like a comedy of errors meets a creature feature. Picture this: a swanky country club where the rich and snobby sip their fancy drinks, and caddies are mysteriously disappearing. Instead of getting to the bottom of this bizarre problem, the owner's trying to keep it all hush-hush. Classic comedy setup, right?
 
This movie is gonna bring a whole new meaning to golfing hazards! I'm genuinely intrigued by how the owners and caddies deal with the gopher mayhem
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top