Boston Strangler- Based from a true crime story!

She took the kids Ryu
Dude, Keira is a total powerhouse on the big screen! Like, she always kills it in every role she takes on, and you just know she's gonna crush it again this time around. Can't wait to see her work her magic!

It will be good to see a movie based on true crime event from the 1960s. The story seems so unsettling and creepy. A serial murderer targeting only the female...many such stories have been shown in Bollywood. But it would be good to see one based on true crime. It would be nerve chilling and the investigation in 1960s would be so different as the technology then would be different.

It will be good to see a movie based on true crime event from the 1960s. The story seems so unsettling and creepy. A serial murderer targeting only the female...many such stories have been shown in Bollywood. But it would be good to see one based on true crime. It would be nerve chilling and the investigation in 1960s would be so different as the technology then would be different.
I was about to say the same thing and have seen a number of movies like that but it would be nice to see this one from a different perspective.

Ugh, like seriously? If you're gonna make a movie about the Boston Strangler, like, actually make it about the Boston Strangler, you know? But noooo, they gotta throw Keira Knightly in there investigating and getting involved in some story that has NOTHING to do with the Boston Strangler. It's like they just wanna focus on some lame secondary characters instead of the main dude, Albert Desalvo. I can't stand movies that pull this crap, just like that trash Summer of Sam.

Love Me!
Always Obsessed with serial killers but I am disappointed this movie focuses on the women making articles about the serial killer and not the serial killer. I feel baited.