Black Bird – Would you befriend a serial killer to lower your sentence?

Skylar Kinsley

Super Moderator
Black Bird is a limited series coming to AppleTV+,  It is adapted from the autobiographical novel: In With The Devil: A Fallen Hero, A Serial Killer, and A Dangerous Bargain for Redemption.
Ex-con and former Athlete James Keene wrote this base on his experience. Once in our life we all have an opportunity.  An opportunity that can benefit our life but the risk  can be fatal.  July 8 2022, we can experience the mind games for the sake of freedom.
Black Bird Official trailer

 
Jimmy Keene (Taron Egerton) felt like his life would be ruined forever because he got sentenced to a decade. Nothing is more depressing than losing ten years of your youth in confinement. Despite...

Continue reading...




 
If I were Him, I would rather stay in prison a little longer than try to socialize with a serial killer to make him confess. I like the stakes of this story. AppleTV has the potential to be the best streaming service. You won't have the cancellation anxiety because all of their shows are limited series. So an Ending is guaranteed.
 
This looks absolutely stunning. I'd subscribe to Apple TV+ just to watch it; I haven't seen anything from that service that would entice me to do so, so I'm pleasantly delighted.
 
If it were me I would accept the offer. Obviously there would be some guidelines and instructions that I can use so that I can make the serial killer confess. So long as my freedom is guaranteed after accomplishing the mission, I would not hesitate doing so.
 
This guy is either the next James Bond or the Next Wolverine. Look out for Taron Egerton. The next big thing!
 
If I were him I will gladly accept the offer rather than spending my time in prison( boring). I haven't been interested to subscribe to Apple TV+,I guess this will do.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top