Bima Satria Garuda - Indonesian Toku by Ishinomori Productions

What's interesting is that toku has been on a decline in Indonesia since 2005 till the point they only showed PR and some Ultra and suddenly they make a deal with Toei.
 
Bima booth on AFAID13 three days ago confirm that Bima will have an upgrade form, God Helios Form. When I asked the toys designer there, he said that the figure is slated for October release, so maybe the form will make its debut on the show in about a month from now.
xWrdAVR.avif
Z2Ld3jB.avif
 
Bima? :sly:

What a weird name for a superhero. But that's probably me, I'm English and I know nothing about the Indonesian language.

Probably cause the show got the name from Bima, which is an actual place in Indonesia.

Might be. It's Mikhail turned evil

feel the Black-plot-ish already?

Well Black and RX are popular in Indonesia.

Philippine TV didn't get much Showa Rider love aside from Black.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top