redracer2004
Member
Alright, I can't find the Keys thread so I am starting this as a warning for potential buyers of Mobirates from the Taiwan reissue.
Here's a video review of the Taiwan issue of the regular Mobirates:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irOssmzeHXg&feature=plcp"]??????? - YouTube[/ame]
As you can see, the shell itself is the regular Mobirates but the electronics are from the Legend Mobirates. I don't know why Bandai did that but if anyone wanted to get a regular Mobirates after having a Legend one, think twice before buying from Taiwan releases.
Hope this helps.
Here's a video review of the Taiwan issue of the regular Mobirates:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irOssmzeHXg&feature=plcp"]??????? - YouTube[/ame]
As you can see, the shell itself is the regular Mobirates but the electronics are from the Legend Mobirates. I don't know why Bandai did that but if anyone wanted to get a regular Mobirates after having a Legend one, think twice before buying from Taiwan releases.
Hope this helps.
Last edited by a moderator: