Michael Joe Red Mask Member Aug 15, 2006 #13 Michael Joe Red Mask from the Hard Gay thread said: *sigh* Looks like someone didn't get the joke. Click to expand... ....again.:redface2:
Michael Joe Red Mask from the Hard Gay thread said: *sigh* Looks like someone didn't get the joke. Click to expand... ....again.:redface2:
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Aug 15, 2006 #15 FB's the only guy I know who'd post a reply like that just to make a point. :laugh:
Mega Ranger Member Aug 15, 2006 #16 I'll go with the Season 1 suit. not just cause it was 10X cooler, but because the footage that came with it was so indescribably better. VR troopers never should have had a second season, the first one was Good enough!
I'll go with the Season 1 suit. not just cause it was 10X cooler, but because the footage that came with it was so indescribably better. VR troopers never should have had a second season, the first one was Good enough!