ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Oct 13, 2005 #11 VengeanceGOD said: HENSHIN justice Doggy? Click to expand... :laugh:
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Oct 13, 2005 #14 I don't believe I'm about to say this, but... "Did I ever tell you guys about the time I was baked in a giant pizza?"
I don't believe I'm about to say this, but... "Did I ever tell you guys about the time I was baked in a giant pizza?"
FreedomR8G6B1 New Member Oct 14, 2005 #16 scikaiju said: Why is it the omly on I can remember is "Hey, cool stereo" Click to expand... Lemme guess...Kim, right?
scikaiju said: Why is it the omly on I can remember is "Hey, cool stereo" Click to expand... Lemme guess...Kim, right?
S scikaiju Guest Oct 14, 2005 #17 FreedomR8G6B1 said: Lemme guess...Kim, right? Click to expand... who else :laugh:
ForeverRed has left HJU. Not coming back. Oct 14, 2005 #18 CHiLL said: And we can't forget Cole's "STOP!" where actually he stopped and help out his hand in FR. :laugh: Click to expand... :nono: That was horrible ever I have seen. Cole was so completely retarded. "Hey! That's mine!" -Cole from Soul Searching. Another retarded part, too. Cole sucked. PERIOD.
CHiLL said: And we can't forget Cole's "STOP!" where actually he stopped and help out his hand in FR. :laugh: Click to expand... :nono: That was horrible ever I have seen. Cole was so completely retarded. "Hey! That's mine!" -Cole from Soul Searching. Another retarded part, too. Cole sucked. PERIOD.
B Bouken Black Guest Oct 14, 2005 #20 ForeverRed said: Yes, what the title says. :laugh: Now let's start.... "Get off my truck!" -Doggie Cruger, SPD -History "Sorry, I don't date older guys" -My beautiful wife named Sydney Drew, SPD. :laugh: -History "A dog can speak" - Jack. "Growls" - Doggie Cruger. -'SAM' part 1 Any Power Rangers Seasons. ANY!! So let's have fun! Click to expand... :confused2 It's "And dogs talk...."
ForeverRed said: Yes, what the title says. :laugh: Now let's start.... "Get off my truck!" -Doggie Cruger, SPD -History "Sorry, I don't date older guys" -My beautiful wife named Sydney Drew, SPD. :laugh: -History "A dog can speak" - Jack. "Growls" - Doggie Cruger. -'SAM' part 1 Any Power Rangers Seasons. ANY!! So let's have fun! Click to expand... :confused2 It's "And dogs talk...."