Best Kamen rider oufit!

BLACK! I love the Yellow-Red-Yellow bands, the shiny hamburger shoulder covers, the realistic hairs on his joints, the Kingstone, everything!
 
Old Riders:
Super-1
New Riders:
I honestly can't pick just one, I like:
Kuuga's Ultimate forms (I don't really like the breastplate in other forms)
Agito in all his forms
Knight and The alternatives
Faiz in all his forms and Kaixa
Blade (King form only) and Chalice (Both forms)
Most designs in Hibiki (I love the helmets)
Pretty much all riders in Kabuto (Except TheBee, Sasword and Drake in Rider form, I liked the Masked form much more)
And so far all forms in Den-O (Gun's design is great, I like the visor..each form has some small details that I like)
 
Best - The First 1 + 2, Kabuto, Gatack, Hyper Gatack, Zeronos Altair Form, Den-O Rod Form, Mighty Kuuga, Pegusus Kuuga, Dragon Kuuga, Titan Kuuga, Knight, Knight Surive, Ryuki Survive, Faiz, Kaixa, Blade King form, Glaive, Ibuki, Armed Hibiki, Sabiki, Danki, Kibuki.

Worst - Gills, Gills Exceed, Masked Sasword, Platform Den-O
 
Best old gen
Ichigo, Nigo, V3, X, Skyrider, ZX, Black, RX
best New gen
Kuuga [all forms]
Agito [all forms], all of the G3s, Another Agito, Gills both forms
Ryuki and Knight both forms
FIRSTy Ichigo and Nigo
 
I like all of the New Gen designs, but the best has to be the Hibiki lines especially Eiki ^^

The worst must be from the old gen, Ichigo and co
 
I got a kick from seeing some of the olds ones I like the first two and Flyrider. I hate Stronger he just looked ugly and Ryuki too. I liked Kabuto designs very much I loved all of them espesially Gatack. Agito looked great too. Faiz was awsome. I also though Knight was cool but reminded me too much of Batman but still I liked him. All in all I love most of the riders looks.
 
I really don't know why storylines are being brought into a thread about suit designs...but whatever.

My favs
Rider 1 & 2 (The First)
V3 (The Next)
Kuuga - Mighty Form
Agito - Burning Form
G3-x
Faiz
Delta
Blade (King Form)
Chalice
Leangle
Ibuki
The Bee
Punch & Kick Hopper
The newest rider in Den-o (cant remember his name at the moment)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top