Best Kamen Rider Main Villian

Here is another reason why the Great Leader is the best Kamen Rider villian of all time, no one knows what he truely is. Is he human, is he a demon, or is he the personafication of evil itself.
 
Well, not really, otherwise, he would be like Long or Pennywise the Dancing Clown. Eventhough he appeared once in the form of a giant dragon, I still doubt that the Great Leader is capable of dancing.
 
Great Leader: He WAS behind the whole thing so I give him that.

N Daguba Zeba: Hm... I only saw him in the Final battle With Kuuga (the one where they are on fire for no reason) So I don't relly know.

Overlord: HE KICKS ASS. When I first saw him as a kid (During the fight between Agito and that Snake lady) I knew he was evil (He had his arms crossed.) and He had EVIL music! NAME ME ONE VILLAIN WITH EVIL MUSIC? He kicks ass so hard.

Shiro: He kicks ass, he lives in mirrors, he has a trench coat, plus, some think HE's Odin. HE KICKS ASS!

Orphench King: When I first saw him, I thought he was a Kamen Rider. HE IS BASED OFF A GRASS HOPPER! HE KICKS ASS!

Black Joker: I thought The Black Joker was one of the best dramatic villains I ever saw next to Rio. I mean, HE IS A KAMEN RIDER! HE SHOULD BE NEXT TO RIO! HE KICKS ASS!

Douji and Hime: Meh.

Gryllusworm: He is the strongest native ever, He became Thebee (even if it was just one time) and... He sorta kicks ass.

Kai: KAI? HOW COULD YOU! HOW COULD YOU USE YOUR MAGIC FOR EVIL!?! oh wait... Wrong Kai. Kai is like Long, Long is like Kai. They are all crazy...

Count Dregon: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hey C-3P0, Why are you evil... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
 
Great Leader: A guy so evil we don't even know what he really is! He apprarently needs henchmen and generals to carry out his will yet he is also apparently immortal. Is he somehow forbidden from taking action alone? ..and was he the previous Century King as well? As long as evil exists he will still be here? So does he feed on evil or is he evil itself? Maybe he's Satan. Maybe he's a youma. The aura of mystery alone make this guy top the charts in Rider villany.

N Daguba Zeba: I think the show sorta screwed up with him. He doesn't really come off as being the same being that we see a glimpse of in the recording of the tomb being torn apart. The Rose Tatoo Lady made a better main villan.

Overlord: Bishounen Damian. Seriously though, great villan and genuinely creepy. The look on his face when Shouichi hits him in the mouth is priceless.

Shiro: "Tatakae. Tatakae. Tatakae" Shut up before I break every mirror in this house! Shiro never really made sense to me. But it's interesting to me to see the Highlander idea but actually know where the "game" started and who started it.

Orphench King: What, again with the Rider 1 image being used for a villan? Enough already. This character felt like such an after thought and drags the series down when it was already limping.

Black Joker: I'm not really a fan of this thing where a guy has a henshin belt but he can also turn into a monster to. I don't like characters having two different sets of powers. It's like having a guy who wears Iron Man armor but he's also a mutant and can become the Hulk. Rider or Monster. Pick one.

But I will say that as a villan who is someone trying to control this other monsterous nature so the hero is put in the position of both needing to stop him and needing to save him did make a good character conflict for someone like Kenzaki even if the show was prone to overdoing it a bit and Black Joker is also a cool monster design.

The rest I'm just indifferent to.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top