yellow-chan ♥Saki-Hime♥ Nov 12, 2009 #3 Me really like Saraba Den-O... And what's going on with that last movie??? XD
Forever Knight Eye See You Nov 12, 2009 #5 JettoJaguar said: its called Ore Tanjou, not Ore Sanjou Click to expand... Whats the difference?.
HaiTien78 Member Nov 12, 2009 #6 Forever Knight said: Whats the difference?. Click to expand... Tanjou = Born, Created, etc. Sanjou = Arrived, I'm here, came, etc.
Forever Knight said: Whats the difference?. Click to expand... Tanjou = Born, Created, etc. Sanjou = Arrived, I'm here, came, etc.
yellow-chan ♥Saki-Hime♥ Nov 12, 2009 #7 I thought Ore Sanjou stands for "I'm here!!!" and Ore Tanjou stands for "I'm leaving!!!"??? Anyone correct me if I'm wrong... XD
I thought Ore Sanjou stands for "I'm here!!!" and Ore Tanjou stands for "I'm leaving!!!"??? Anyone correct me if I'm wrong... XD
The_Emperor now Nerd Emperor Nov 12, 2009 #8 Saraba Den-O was my favorite... Kamen Rider Yuuki FTW! :buttrock:
Nanami Tenkawa 優しさの大人少女 Nov 12, 2009 #9 hmmmm.... Den-O & Decade crossover. Momotaros has Rider Kick at least. plus the villians are despicable.
hmmmm.... Den-O & Decade crossover. Momotaros has Rider Kick at least. plus the villians are despicable.
Forever Knight Eye See You Nov 13, 2009 #10 The_Emperor said: Saraba Den-O was my favorite... Kamen Rider Yuuki FTW! :buttrock: Click to expand... Agreed. I also found a Yuuki wallpaper which is hommage to the suit actor, since he did return from a long hiatus. He did OhRed, Red Racer, and MegaRed suit acting for Sentai and a batch more for Metal Heroes.
The_Emperor said: Saraba Den-O was my favorite... Kamen Rider Yuuki FTW! :buttrock: Click to expand... Agreed. I also found a Yuuki wallpaper which is hommage to the suit actor, since he did return from a long hiatus. He did OhRed, Red Racer, and MegaRed suit acting for Sentai and a batch more for Metal Heroes.