Best and Worst of 2006

Good:

-discovering Kamen Rider and getting into other toku other than just Sentai
-becoming a mod at PRE
-10 grade sucks, but it isnt as horrible as 9th grade was:redface2:
-Some of the times I got introuble in school. Yes, thats positive for me.
-News on Kamen Rider being adapted
-Mystic Force was ok and Time Force kicked ass!
-Plans for future set up'n stuff

Bad:

-Freshman year sucked, expectually the 2nd half
-PRE going down:bawling:
-Steve Irwin died
-Other crap I don't feel like saying
-The many long breaks and shitty wire work in MF

Hopes:
-Operation Overdrive, Gekiranger and Denou(and Dragon Knight which should air 2007 hopefully) to be great
-Get Agito and Ryuki, eventually Black
-School gets better
-Get a girlfriend
-Drive
-Get a Job 11th grade/co-op
-do good in school
 
The Best:

Finding about Kamen Rider - especially Kabuto

The Bad:

Some bad stuff

The Future of 07':

Become a Power Ranger - the look for the zords are still on. I have heard sources that they are near Mexico this time of season, drinking tequila until the early morniong.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top