H Hariken For The Greater Justice... May 7, 2005 #3 Damn! Some of those pics are fucked up! :laugh: I drink but I never let myself get to that level.
B Bouken Black Guest May 7, 2005 #4 Takumi, youre a youngen anyways, point number 2 that was just........disturbing.
I_Legend Member May 7, 2005 #5 Takumi said: See, this is one of the reasons why I don't drink. Click to expand... agreed bro ... I'll stop drinking
Takumi said: See, this is one of the reasons why I don't drink. Click to expand... agreed bro ... I'll stop drinking
Michael Joe Red Mask Member May 7, 2005 #6 Takumi said: See, this is one of the reasons why I don't drink. Click to expand... ..........yet Hahaha!
Takumi said: See, this is one of the reasons why I don't drink. Click to expand... ..........yet Hahaha!
Genocider Member May 7, 2005 #7 xD!! Funny stuff, very funny stuff! Thankfully, I don't drink... at all. Ever.
Black Ranger RX I don't have low self esteem. May 7, 2005 #8 These guys are gonna be so embarrassed when they wake up!!! :eplus2: oh wait.. they already are!!! :laugh:
These guys are gonna be so embarrassed when they wake up!!! :eplus2: oh wait.. they already are!!! :laugh:
Forever Knight Eye See You May 7, 2005 #9 Man, I remember the days my buds and I would do this **** to people. :evil3: