Adam Beechen and Ryan Benjamin will contune on and any chance of me getting it is gone. Why? Adam Beechen is the worse Batman related writer this decade. He does not research anything, he takes characters that people love and makes them evil since his writing is so painfully dull he needs shock value. Honestly when you steal from post Sin City Frank Miller you have serious problems!
To be fair Terry=/=Bruce Wayne in terms of how he operates or their characters. I can see your disdain over the creative team though. I just don't jump on thing immediately from the get go and say they'll go one way for another.
Yeah I know what you man, as much as I love Batman Beyond I am not digging the current mini series. I love what Paul Levitz did in the Superman/Batman Annual in June but Adam Beechen's run has been pretty wane. Especially the last issue. What a turn off.