baseball manga ROOKIES becomes drama in April on TBS

ROOKIES ROCKXXX!!!

darn... i need my rookies manga fix >_< i thought L5RG are in weekly basis in their release of it... but then again, ep10 and ep11 of the JDrama are also delayed XD (blame triplez-sama for signing up to LOTS of dramas this season that he forgets to handle ROOKIES XD) /me tries to find the raws at winny, share or perfect dark....

thanks Takuya-dono :) hope you love the series as much as i really dig working on it. I wasn't disappointed in the live action version of it - cause heh, i was only interested to work on it cause the manga is just kickass. and heh, when i qc i make it a point say to the translator to change some stuffs especially the swearing - they are thugs in the first place - and no, this will never be gokusen with "girlish thugs" XD
Ah crap, for some reason I thought the drama was only 9 episodes...but there's 2 more that haven't been released? That's unfortunate.

Yeah, the subs are amazing quality and I love it. And lol...the language is good, I appreciate that.

oMG i didn't knew this thread was alive??? i thought since the forum got changed it was probaly gone. and i did search for it.

DAnm i love rookies it's end rating was even higher than Last Friends.
I don't see why its beginning ratings weren't that good, I loved the show from the start. This is such a different character for Sato Ryuta than I've seen before (I loved him in Cat's Eye, that was awesome). It's been an awesome show from the beginning...I'm kinda scared about that cliffhanger ending you told me about though.
 
juuuust fin watching the last ep...finally XD (trying to clear out my folders of stuff that i've watched everything of XD)

oooo 2 hr special in the fall

aaaanddd a movie in the spring of next year!!! i love that i can read :3

heehee i found an interview on veoh somewhere of shirota yuu talking about how kamiji (enatsu) is really really good in baseball and how he was teaching the rest of them how to do stuff :3

aaaand they get to the field early in the morning.. like 2-4am ish and then practice the baseball scenes/fight scenes until the sun comes up.. then start filming... crazy schedule isn't it? o_O .. not only that but shirota yuu said he's never played baseball before... he sure did a good job in the series though right? XD
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top